View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 10:14 AM   #3720 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachZTT View Post
Haha, I think you may have missed my humorous perspective on that post.

On a serious note... glad your wife and car are doing well! I have done the back thing and it's no fun.
aha, rightly so... i was kinda running on fumes yesterday so my comprehension may have been lower than the usual low.

thanks for your thoughts, yah she's working from home (bed) today. she's remotely hooked up to her clients as well so some things she can do from home.

this am dropped off the kids at their summer camp again. the parking lot at the school is packed with minivans and SUV's and soccer moms and dads who dont know how to drive... so im like taking my pretty car (G35C) there... especially since i need to park for 5-10min to go in and sign them in... but im so sick and tired of driving my AT HondaFit i took the G.

maybe next time i will drop off the kids then come home, swap cars, then go to work. lol