View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 10:33 PM   #3716 (permalink)
Fire
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 ZL1 6mt black
Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond repute

Nice Mityvac Luna. Hope we have gotten past all those camera posts. I was about to stop following the posts cause I had nothing to add LOL Back on topic I drove my car today after washing and QDing it. I drove it a few days ago 600 miles and it needed washing. I was test driving a fire truck and the guys showing the truck liked the car. I said it was a chief's vehicle so that I could answer calls at 140mph. NO I have not tried that. I haven't installed a red light or siren. I usually don't go above 70mph responding in my truck with lights and siren. Oh and I posted my car in the for sale section. Don't know if I really want to sell it or not. I might have my #2 car sold and would be nice not to have a car payment when I start my next project. This is my next project Wix.com lemansprototypes2 created by lmp1000 based on blank bottom I have an 800hp small block chevy ex-sprint car motor to put in it.