View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 07:36 PM   #3707 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
Went to get my carbon spoiler installed, only to find that the holes for the template that comes with it are in the complete wrong place. Thankfully I stopped the guy before he started drilling, otherwise there would be two useless holes in my hatch. I'm going to a different body shop tomorrow morning, the guy there is very confident and is highly regarded so fingers crossed third time's the charm!

Nice to hear your wife is doing better Kenchan! I'm sure your company gives her a big leg up, no pun intended...
Dang, that's a scary thought having two extra useless holes, glad you were able to stop the guy in time!

Thanks, yah she's been thanking me a lot. We promised to take car of each other when we got married so just doing my part. ofcourse I have been reminding her to watch out for revenge when she's all better. Hahaha lol