View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 05:31 PM   #39 (permalink)
jnaut
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
jnaut will become famous soon enough

chuck, i personally have a fidanza flywheel and a clutchmasters clutch all with stock csc. As of right now no issue with the csc but everybody know thats just a matter of time before the metal one goes in. I dont hear to much about people running clutchmasters clutch in these cars but i have used them in the past with zero issues. Like RCZ i am switching to competition clutch steel f/w for a little less input shaft rattle also at the same time im replacing the csc for good measure.

I can suggest my clutch as we all know i am very hard on it with zero issues to date. I do have one forsale at my shop , its brand new in the box also i am dealer for the metal csc so i can help you there alwell. Its a high clamp load plate with a street disc, as this is very good for aggressive street drive and drag racing.

I have installed a few southbend clutchs for customers, quality seems to be very good but i dont like there inability to stand behind there product fully.

Personally the stock clutch in my car took quite a beating before failing, yes the pedal effort is too light but overall a good clutch nontheless.

sometimes its kinda boring here as most just follow the herd when making performance purchases.