View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 09:34 AM   #3609 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeOne View Post
Thanks dude!

Umm, it's looks a little HDR-ish, but it isn't true HDR.

Don't laugh when I tell you this, but I actually took all of those pics with my iPhone and edited them. I have a Nikon D60 but it's just so much faster to point and shoot them with my phone.

I have a buddy that shoots for a magazine going to take some good pics in a couple of months when my car is more complete. I'm sure I'll whore them out too.

lol

Dangs. Those are great iphone shots. And u have a d60 too? That's exactly what I have! I love it man. Pics up when u get the magazine shoot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
It was intermitteny scrolling uncontrollably. I thought the module died but it was just faulty power supply wire tap. Everything is cool now...

Waiting for the wife to wake up to see if she's well enough for me to take out the Z for 2 hrs...
Sorry to hear about ur wife ken. Hope she is better. Also hope the cam is fixed!
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra