View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 09:02 PM   #3606 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

TypeOne... looks great! HDR photos too, am I right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
This!

Whew! I need a nap after only reading your post! Sounds good tho man!

I'm going to have to check out that FK. What can you tell me about the application of the product? Is it ok on rubber and plastic if it gets on there? Have you used it on glass perhaps?
LOL... sorry man, detailing is what I do

FK is ok for everything. If it gets on glass or anything else, just wipe off. I'd still use a dedicated glass cleaner if it's really dirty. FK rocks because it's ultra slick, doesn't streak, leaves a great wet look, smells great, and leaves great protection. I buy it by the gallon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
G2Z-thats alota work for bringing back to normal but I too fixed my bad tap on the rear view camera last weekend. All the work just to bring it back to where it was. Hahaha.

The camera worked fine this am. dropped off my older kid to private school and motored afterwards. Was a great drive. my kid loved the Z too, especially the sound and watching me shift. Was his first time riding shotgun ever! Booster seat worked well...not a perfect fit as the Z's seat has more of a bucket shape, but was solidly planted so no issue.

Yeah a lot of work for the paint, but you know me... it must look perfect.

What happened with your camera?
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra