View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 08:19 PM   #105 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, its just to cover some very light swirls. I only polish when I absolutely have to. I actually tried a light coat earlier and it really gave it the "wet" look so I'm pretty happy with the results. I know it won't last long, but neither does anything else.

It just didn't make sense that it would be applied below the wax if it wasn't meant to last long. That would mean it could technically last as long as the wax or even cause the wax to come off prematurely since the bond is weaker with the glaze.

I don't see how this product would complicate things. I know to keep it simple, but since this product was designed to be part of the "Adam's" system, I would venture to guess it is suppose to work in conjunction with the other products and give the results advertised. I just needed as second opinion and really appreciate your input.

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote