View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 09:20 PM   #165 (permalink)
370ZNISMO#704
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Nismo10,EgH22,TSX04
370ZNISMO#704 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorwoody View Post
I love the spacers! Do you know if there are any bolt on 20mm spacers for the front? Or do I have to change the studs? I will have your buddy install the springs. We were able to install the Nismo S-tune side sills last week and did a "mock up" install of the front lip. Hopefully, my buddy and I will finish the body kit tomorrow. Once we get that done, the springs are next.

BTW, my wife loves your car too!! Keep me posted on the Aug. meet.
Yeah for sure I will post a thread hear soon for it. And when your ready for the springs just text me and ill give you my buddys number so you can hit the shop and get them installed. Also you can run the same as the back on the front that's why I went with 20mm all around just easier that way.. my G3 s will be here on Monday then the rims and intakes goto the powdercoater oh boi.... Also got my hood struts gotta paint those up and install them gotta lot of work to do before the meet...
2010NISMO•305.9whp 250tq Osirus•STANCE GR+•and Camber & Toe bars•KICS R 20mm•VOSSEN CV3 20"-10.5x4•Stillen GENIII•AAM S-Line Nimso mid-pipe•CarbonSignal Sponsored car•EVOR F1mirrors•NST short shifter•Zspeed Nismo under tray.
370ZNISMO#704 is offline   Reply With Quote