View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 06:00 PM   #3574 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Mr. Kenchan -- this sounds like a good plan. It is helpful to make sure the camera feels good in your hands. I will spare you analogies about things that feel good in ones hands.

Anyway, I think the filter and camera choices are solid. It is true that photoshop can correct a multitude of exposure sins, but it is far better to start with a well-exposed and composed image.

A previous poster said shooting in RAW format is a good way to go and that is true if you want the maximum flexibility in your photo editing software. Keep in mind that this file format is quite huge -- 4 to 5 times bigger than hi res jpg.

Good luck and have a great weekend, man.
Thanks again, mr.onzedge! My local bestbuy appears to have both in-stock so this will help me greatly. have a great weekend too!