View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 03:40 PM   #3559 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa View Post
I took a mf towel and some quick detailer and quickly wiped off the dead bugs that accumulated on my bumper and hood from my commute into work this morning before they had a chance to dry up.
nice job! i do this all the time on my cars too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
I can't get on the B&H website for some reason, but here's a link to a local shop I go to. There are different kinds depending on how dark you want to go, but the one below allows you to adjust. I usually go with Hoya, but I don't think they make a variable ND filter.

Polaroid 52mm HD Multi-Coated Variable Range Neutral Density Filter

Just know that because your allowing less light in with a ND filter, your shutter speed will need to be longer to achieve a correct exposure. You might need a tripod or at least a flat surface to keep your images sharp.

Note: Don't confuse with the graduated neutral density filter which has only has half the filter dark.
thanks! i will check this out for sure.

been reading the reviews on amazon for the D3000... one thing that's not going to work for me on the D3000 right off the bat is that it cant show the image on the LCD view finder live.. so im now looking at the D5100 instead...

any recommendations from Canon? i dont want to spend too much but i dont want to spend on a crappy camera either... (per mr.onzedge recommendation...get a tad more than intended budget)