View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 03:54 PM   #18 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Because of your overwhelming response, we here at PULSE 87 have been given a reprieve from some of our creditors and now have some additional time to attempt to raise money through more conventional means to continue broadcasting.

The outpouring of support from the PULSE 87 audience has been nothing short of remarkable! You’ve shown New York, our advertisers and the music community how important this radio station is to all of you.

There are some who will say this was just some desperate publicity stunt. We assure you that was absolutely not the case! This was really going to be the end. We are going to take this reprieve and do everything in our power in order to raise the money to keep providing you, our loyal listeners, with the very best dance music in New York for free!

Everyone who donated money will have their donations returned in full. Thank you! PUSLE 87 listeners - you are amazing! To all the artists who ran to our aid with their support, we hope to be here to support you and your music for a long time!
Even though I don't listen to them, but it's good to hear everything turned out to be okay. I am listening to their online stream right now, it's pretty good .
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote