View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 10:15 AM   #10 (permalink)
Roadster4Us
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Roadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
Haha man I'm going to have to do all that audio work over again (bluetooth, XM receiver, Iphone jack, steering wheel controls).

Any idea on the full sized spare? The pdf doesn't mention it and the base model has a donut while I'm pretty sure touring and sport do. I guess I'll have to wait and see if there are any option changes on the 2012 NISMO trim before I make up my mind. Seems kinda silly that they don't allow for the tech/nav package in their high-end trim.

I mean I get that it's a track car but still.
I don't believe a full spare is available period. In fact, you are lucky in that Maryland requires a donut. Those of us outside of Maryland (VA here) just get the can of fix-a-flat and a portable compressor.

Also, keep in mind the PDF link and the Nissan site is listing that information on 2011 models, not sure if any of that will change for 2012.

Greg

2013 Camaro ZL1
Roadster4Us is offline   Reply With Quote