View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 09:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
dmhenderson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: AWD TT 370z
dmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to behold

I'm actually a member of the Maryland Z club currently. I will check out the mid-atlantic site.

I've done a lot of work to my base Z:
-Pioneer touchscreen nav head unit (AVIC something)
-Alpine Amp
-Both door and dash Speakers replaced with small infinitys (6x9s don't fit for some reason)
-Custom fiberglass subwoofer mount + pioneer sub fitted to spare tire enclosure (inside the spare, it's pretty cool)

I can't seem to get a good handle on what sort of head unit you get with the NISMO car. It's definitely not the base because it's dash-mounted and appears to have navigation. Problem is that spot won't fit a double DIN head unit so I'm not sure what else you could put there. Maybe it won't need a head unit and will only need new speakers + amp (would be easier anyway).

Also configuring the car on Nissan's site is somewhat of a puzzle. It's not really clear what you get. Is there a full sized spare? Does it come with NISMO floormats? Can I get the new daytime LED running lights like the touring model has? None of these things are options but the site doesn't tell you what comes standard.

Last edited by dmhenderson; 07-07-2011 at 09:51 AM.
dmhenderson is offline   Reply With Quote