View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 09:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
Thanks. Looking like either black or white will be the way I go with it. Disappointed the NISMO car only comes with the same stock sound system the base has. Guess that'll be my first project.
Hey, couple things

First, I notice you're from MD. You should come check out the Mid-Atlantic Z Owners Club at one of our meets. Details are in the Mid-Atlantic section of the forum.

Also, I know a number of Nismo owners who felt the same about their radio. TROOPER and birdmanx1 both got aftermarket sound setups in their Zs. You may want to ask them who they went with and what they got.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote