View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 11:51 AM   #6164 (permalink)
shumby
Captin Canuck

Drives: your sister
shumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to shumby Send a message via MSN to shumby Send a message via Skype™ to shumby

OK well the wife just told me that the service dept. told here that Ericksons lawers are looking at this thread for slandering them online. So to the lawyers out there please feel free to read all the posts. I have only stated facts and e-mails that were sent and received. And maybe workers at erickson should get their facts streight before implimenting my wife in these on line posts. As she has not posted anything on here.

I state facts and corespondance to share my experiance with others. If this is resolved then I will say so online and Erickson will once again have me saying there praises as I have in the past.

As seen here in this thread.
myg37.com/forums/canada/186213-erickson-infiniti-ftw.html

I feel sorry that they are treating a customer that once loved the service he received from them, this way. I hope they get it right this time and we can put it behind us. But only time will tell.

Last edited by shumby; 07-21-2009 at 01:04 PM.