View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 01:22 PM   #155 (permalink)
SeattleLion
Base Member

Drives: '13 Mustang GT Prem.
SeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond repute

I went to the antique races yesterday at Pacific Raceways. The weather and the racing were great. The local car clubs had cars on display. I discovered (which you may already know -- but new to me) the ZCCW (Z Car Club of Washington). They had a 240, 280, 350, and 2 370's on display.

This club has meetings up and down I5 to make them convenient for members north and south. They also participate in other clubs (Alfa and Porsche) track days at Pacific Raceways.

I joined. It's $50 a year and covers all your Z's and family members. They are having a ride to Hurricane Ridge and areas around there on July 23. Sounds like fun. Also, great to find there is a club for us here.
SeattleLion is offline   Reply With Quote