View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 09:27 PM   #3421 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Tanooki View Post
RE b-pillars, thanks man! And thanks for the detailing tips - I know it's a long subject and I've had several conversations about it. I spoke to a guy today who runs a car polishing/detailing company and he quoted me $65 an hour, and said it'd take about five hours. I don't have $320+ dollars to spend on that right now, so I guess I'll have to be watching YouTube videos and buying the stuff I need to do it myself.
Np dude... yeah that's what I charged too, for a full detail. (Used to run my own detailing business). It's a lot of hard work But it's really not that bad. Just get yourself a buffer (DA), some polish and some pads, and you're set!

Took Zena out for a spin and got some better pics of my new rear valence in full sunlight today. I just love that new look. Sets off the rear perfectly. I also tried my futile attempt at showing my patriotism (via my neighbor's flag LOL) for the holiday weekend

2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra

Last edited by FromG2Z; 07-02-2011 at 09:36 PM.