View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 01:02 AM   #50 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Tony, are you happy with the piece-meal approach, do you think all the different brands flow well together? Or if you could do it over again, would you just buy one companies kit all together as a whole?
I think one of the reasons I went part by part was to be different. Would I do it the same again if given the chance? Yeah, I think I would. There are just certain parts of certain kits I like so I just picked what I liked. I hope it won't end up looking odd. Although, there is a 370 in Japan who already has the Varis hood, AbFlug rear, and Mine's spoiler add-on.....I thought it looked pretty good:

I know the rear bumper is already installed on my car and the Mine's lip is being molded again (like it was before). I'm not sure what the body shop is going to do with the hood.....I told them keep it a surprise.