Thread: Miles so far
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 06:08 PM   #72 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKindaGuy View Post
Bought mine on June 16th and have 4039 miles on it...however...this past week I finally established for the first in my life the making of a "Garage Queen" by my finding and buying a very nice road worthy and reliable beater for $1200.00....and for the first time I have finally been able to experience the joys of just letting my good car (the 370Z) just sit in the garage all week for every week and be pampered with polish, wax and other cleaning products so that it can just be driven on weekends and be all shiney and well kept.

Ah finally...I have obtained the ranks of show car nirvana....
Woah..what car did you find for 1,200? I would pick up a nice beater if I could for that price but everything here has been 5k.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote