View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 02:02 PM   #3102 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Im pretty lazy by nature but I want to personally do every project on this car myself. I have always wanted to modify my dream car, which has always been a Z. Jeez I had a '90 300zx and at the time I was like I can die a happy man. I was too young to afford mods, all my extra $ went to beer. I never thought a car could be better styled than that, at the time that is. When I saw the 370 I fell in love all over again. I fortunatly had the cash to by one and then some for mods. Personally doin all the work on this project is helpin me with my "bucket list" if you will, for a lack of a better term. Lol I installed my rims last week w a 101.6° fever, Im determined!
dang... hats off to you alchemy!