View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 09:08 AM   #259 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSpeedDemon View Post
Hey, you guys should try taking the old Highway 75 instead of 45. It runs mostly parallel to I45 and starts in Conroe but I usually get on just past the prison (I think that's Huntsville) and ends up north in Streetman. It adds about 30-45 minutes to your drive but is infinitely more fun. 2 lane road with lots of hills and turns, and limited cops (only near the towns). Huntsville to Madisonville has the nicest road with the most twists. Madisonville to Streetman is an older road with more hills.

I take it whenever I drive down to Houston to visit my brother and highly recommend it.
I was going to look at it, but with us still leaving at 11AM, people need sleep apparently, and the show starting at 4 instead of 5 it pushed any 'extra' time we had out. Might consider it for the right back or next time.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote