View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 09:34 AM   #14 (permalink)
Gungrave
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
Gungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
Greddy Turbo Ti-C. I love it. But I have the silencers removed on mine. So pretty loud with the TP's also.
Do you have any vids of it with a drive-by? I've only found a couple vids of the Ti-C, but almost all of them were just rev vids :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stino View Post
Gungrave, I live in Melbourne, FL, however, you're in luck. I found a race shop in Tampa that specializes in Z's. Being that you're in Tampa, you should drive on over.

I'm not affiliated with them at all, I was researching and found them the other day.

B2 Auto Designs, Inc.
14401 N. Nebraska Avenue Suite 4A
Tampa, FL 33613
B2 Auto Designs
Cool thanks man I'll have to go and check them out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me directly...

Thank you, Tony
Oh trust me Tony you'll be getting a phone call from me fairly soon lol. I've been trying to search all through the forum to get info, pics and vids of all of these exhausts and yours actually have the most info
Gungrave is offline   Reply With Quote