View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 04:00 AM   #622 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by 864Zbeast View Post
What's up guys. Just got a 09 brilliant silver z on May 19. I'm new to the forums so give me a break if I do something wrong. I live in Walhalla, SC (near Clemson). A lot of people near??? Meets???

I want to mod the car some, but not sure what to do... I had a 07 BMW 328i blacked out before the z. I didn't do anything to the engine, so I want to start inside-out with the z.
Welcome Mr. Beast! You live in a great area. There's lots to do with the Clemson sports Car club events and hopefully there will be some meets come cooler weather (poke the elephant). I have family in Pickens/Six Mile so hopefully I will be coming up at least a couple of times before the end of the year.

First mods are typically intakes, exhaust, HFC, springs and spacers. There's tons if info on each on the forum. Enjoy your new addiction!

Hopefully we can meet up soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Figuard out how to upload the pics. this is the Z lowerd with the spacers. also how do you like my new license plate?

HK im coming after your job.
Great pictures! Car looks sick!

We need Patrick to give us Photography lessons!