View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 05:37 AM   #59 (permalink)
-evo aaron-
Base Member

Drives: Evo
-evo aaron- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc View Post
Um... I said I'm running pump gas. 30psi on 92oct to be exact. No knock. Great DLL numbers (haven't had a chance to hit a dyno and still haven't finished tuning the AFR, so there's still a little power left on the table).

Like I already said... the X IS an evolution of the IX. It's like saying the VII wasn't an evolution of the VI (which is somewhat true, lol) or the IV wasn't an evolution of the III. It's a better all around car... there's no arguing that. There's no arguing that it's better on the track than a IX... anybody that's ran both at any kind of event will tell you this. Of course it's not as fast/quick as a XI on the drag strip, but that's a moot point since drag racing is NOT what the car was built for.

my bad, somehow skipped that. either way still FP RED FTW. and if you can run pump with that boost then great job with the tuning.

on the other note my issue with the X still stands. NEW chassis, NEW engine. all previous evos had same chassis and engine. they just kept evolving into better performing machines. body was a minor change before.