View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 04:00 PM   #20 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedx View Post
Why even post dyno Jet numbers?? really. the dyno is meant to tune your car. i have 307hp. on a Mustang dyno with OS. UPrev tune. Highflow cats, full exhaust(Amuse) NonSTOP tuning Pulleys. and JWT CLUTCH and Z1 Flywheel. FAR MORE mods then you have. and with real tuning. ON the dyno Jet it reads 327hp. I am sure the Mustang dyno is way more accurate.

My 2 Cents. Peace .\/.
People like to brag. And it's nice to try to compare. But there are too many people that think a dyno is a dyno is a dyno and all numbers are comparable.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote