View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 06:48 PM   #16 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf 75 View Post
To me, the USB functionality is a really big deal, since I do not have an i-pod, nor do I wish to buy one since I think my Archos is a much better option to listen to my music collection as well as watch any videos, movies, tv, etc. that I can put on it. This is a big enough deal to me that I might wait until the 2010's come out, and I was literally ready to go and buy an '09 within a few days. Anyone know/care to speculate how easy it would be to retrofit an '09 with the USB?
Well by the sounds of it they are changing more than one thing with the Nav unit so I almost wonder if it will be pretty different. Same software but much different hardware, which would mean adding it might be possible but the software may not be able to use it though.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote