View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 12:20 AM   #31 (permalink)
Nikon FM
Track Member

Drives: 03 996TT Porsche
Nikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrentara View Post
Hello All...new here, and new to the Z. I got a 2010 370z convertible in black back in mid April. I had a red Pontiac Solstice and was just curious about the Z. I test drove it, and I was blown away by the handling and power and ended up trading in the solstice for it. Thing is, it is a little bigger than the solstice, and I kind of miss that small-ish feeling - like you are closer to the road. Hard to explain. Anyways, I know convertibles handle worse than coupes - and am wondering if I should have gotten the coupe instead of the ragtop. You guys have any opinions?

Oh, and if anyone wonders why I looking around for a car when I had a fairly new 2008 car - it's because Pontiac got sent down the river, and I got tired of being shoved off like a second class citizen at the GM dealerships. I was also not looking forward to the nightmare when my warranty ran out.

I had a a Sky Redline bolt-ons, lowered, Fikse Wheels, dyno tuned to crazy high power…….I'm glad I traded for the 370 much more fun, especially on the track.

Buddy Revell: "One man's sooner is another man's later"
Nikon FM is offline   Reply With Quote