View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 06:04 PM   #28 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack370Z View Post
kenchan...the throttle lag is no longer evident on my Z and the only thing I've changed is the OEM intakes. Maybe it is the venturi type inlets of the JWT. I suppose it could be my imagination but I have been paying particular attention to that...it is so improved I'm impressed. The venturi inlets speed up the air and it is so undisturbed it is cleaner getting to the throttle body.
Sounds good. I believe it cause I experienced the same on both JWT and R2C. When I put the stock box throttle response wnt down considerably. I still had some lag though even with the cai. My G has no lag so that is wat I am benchmarking.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote