View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 10:00 PM   #2655 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince's Red-Z View Post
Yo dude, try Mothers "Show Time", far better than Meguiar's Ultimate, noticeable improved shine, silky finish and your girl will smell like cinnamon.., Ooh yea..,yummy.
Tell me how you work your Mothers. Do you end up by having to buff it out in order to prevent streaking?

I've used the Mothers the last two washes and have been less than p,eased with its performance. Streak city..but that may be because I need to come back 'round and buff it out... I prefer not to do that though after already spending 1 1/2 hrs on just a simple wash, dry and QD ya know?
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub