View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 09:07 PM   #2648 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
you guys have been busy today.

finally got out of a meeting, after work met with a buddy of mine to sell some of my dd's misc bits, headed to the post office a minute too late so used the machine and confused the hell out of me and went home took out the trash stared at my Z and had supper and did bills and got minded again i spent over $900 to replace the 12mm scratch.

which reminds me, i need to take my spare Weds to storage tonight.
The missus giving you a hard time about spending the money? Are you neglecting the bills? Falling behind on you mortgage? No? Then tell her to shaddup!

On second thought, once you tell her to shaddup, tell her to go fetch you a turkey pot pie (and be quick about it, lest you put your foot in her ***)!!
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub