View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 08:05 PM   #2646 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Yup, pretty much stock otherwise.

I have 18" resonators...I got to drive behind my car which people rarely get to do, car sounded much quieter than I anticipated.

I am maybe doing a sound clip this weekend, I'll be sure to hit you up. I will say it sounds nice and tame with 18" resonators, amplifies the VQ and downshifting is where I feel the quality really shines
Oh please please please! I will hit you up with a rep for it if you do! Pass by and take off with normal driving!

If you feel up to it, 3k rpm pass by in third would be good. That's still better than the 6k pass bys that every one else deems necessary to record.
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub