View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 09:15 AM   #5795 (permalink)
cow
Lounge Moderator

Drives: Toyota Avalon
cow has a reputation beyond reputecow has a reputation beyond reputecow has a reputation beyond reputecow has a reputation beyond reputecow has a reputation beyond reputecow has a reputation beyond reputecow has a reputation beyond reputecow has a reputation beyond reputecow has a reputation beyond reputecow has a reputation beyond reputecow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
The sport package is from factory, cannot be added later.
Check for rear spoiler, 19" wheels, larger brakes, and a button on the right side of the shifter (which is for S-mode).
After making that post, I emailed the guy & asked about the car's not having the sport package. I've not yet gotten a response (it was after closing hours last night & I think they opened about fifteen minutes ago).

The car definitely had the 18" base wheels & no spoiler-- I couldn't see the brakes from the road. I assume it's pretty safe to say this car isn't Sport Package-equipped. With that said, if I were to just go test drive the car, would my experience be diluted because it's lacking the package?

I never bought a 370Z