View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 01:15 PM   #1118 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacCool View Post
I had a Glock 26, and looked hard at the M&P9c (I have an M&P9L already). The attractive thing to me about the PPS is the single-stack magazine. That nice slim grip makes a HUGE difference in providing a low-profile carry compared to the double-stack G26 and M&P9 compact.

The Glock is very compact length and height wise but it's double-stack design still makes it pretty bulky, which can be annoying in the summer.

Right now I am looking for something that I can keep in a pocket holster for summer, and use the Glock mostly in the spring/fall/winter. I'm looking hard at the Kahr CM9 because I really would like to stay with the 9mm round and that one seems like it would fit the bill -- but I know it'd require at least 200 flawless rounds to ensure it's reliability.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote