View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 09:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
birdmanx1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Nismo
birdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to birdmanx1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Sarcasm View Post
the GM is easy to care for. It hides small imperfections well, and dirt for that matter.

Black will keep you busy.

I like white because it really pops when you add black wheels and black accents, or white wheels. It takes longer to get dirty than the others, but white never seems to pay off after waxing and detailing. It never seems to have that DEEP look that the other colors have.
about the GM being easy to care for though it might be dull without the black rims.
I don't have issues with the white paying off after waxing and detailing. It actually shines so much that it gets blinding under sunlight. The main thing with white is to be on the lookout in parking lots and for debris on the road, it is just not as forgiving as other colors. This is where the clearbra is a must. On many instances, I noted marks that would have done damages to the paint had the clearbra not been thick enough, nice rub and voila everything is back to brand new state.
370Z NISMO #0462 | ClearBra | 3M tint | Head/Taillights | Dynamat | Black Roof | Tommy Kaira HB | CF Parts | Berk HFCs | FI SS | NST Pulleys | Takeda aFe | K&N | H&R Spacers | Swift Spec R | SPC F&R | Zuperman M370
Nismo Vid | Nismo Journal | Nismo Rumble
birdmanx1 is offline   Reply With Quote