View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 10:48 PM   #37 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by westpak@HPLogic View Post
it will just keep getting worse, after a couple of years it will look like the bumper was sand blasted depending on the color.

If it is just a couple of chips talk to a clear bra installer, you can usually just use some touch up paint or permanent marker to color it in and then put the clear bra on to prevent further chips

The bumper of my '06 350 looked like it had been shot with a shotgun. I don't tailgate, but it is almost impossible to stop the chips if you live in a heavily populated area and drive the interstate daily. Had my 370 clear bra installed right after purchasing the car, and the bumper is perfect 4 months later. I highly recommend one.

John
antennahead is offline   Reply With Quote