View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 07:53 AM   #86 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
Here is what I wrote

Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
its people like you and retards at mazda that killed the car.

Unless he works as an exec. for Mazda, I don't think I called him anything. It was nothing personal against him, I was trying to give the misguided soul some facts. As a former stockholder and customer of Mazda, I think I am within my rights to demand smarter exec. running the company.
I just hate to hear all these people pissing on it because some idiots don't understand how the motor work or some people are too lazy to check the oil level

As mentioned in my post you quoted, i said people not hambone specifically and the sentence that i ripped from one of your previous posts was where i drew the line. Other than that i had no problem with what you were saying, just the way you were saying it as you did have valid points in your arguments.
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote