View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 06:46 AM   #1112 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacCool View Post
The Kahr has well-known feeding problems and tends to be quite finicky about ammo. My buddy is a police firearms trainer and got the Kahr PM9 to carry as a a BUG. So far, it's been back to Kahr twice and he still hasn't been able to get it to run reliably enough to carry on duty. Get the Walther. I have two of them (one is wife's) and they're excellent.
I do like the Walther but I'm not quite sure if it'd fit in a front pocket?

I know the Kahr CM/PM series will fit right in your pocket, and yes, I've heard of the feeding issues but in my research it seems like they all get resolved with a 200+ round break-in or being returned to Kahr for service. I did a lot of research with these because I was going to buy a CW9 before I ultimately chose the G26.

Of course the LCP would fit no problem. Or even a Sig P238 if I wanted to get all fancy.
LIKE us on Facebook!

Last edited by m4a1mustang; 05-31-2011 at 07:27 AM.
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote