View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 12:33 AM   #80 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute

Here is what I wrote

Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
its people like you and retards at mazda that killed the car.

Unless he works as an exec. for Mazda, I don't think I called him anything. It was nothing personal against him, I was trying to give the misguided soul some facts. As a former stockholder and customer of Mazda, I think I am within my rights to demand smarter exec. running the company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
and i don't disagree with you either, the renesis engine in the RX-8 did solve some of the problems from previous designs, but was poorly executed in the first gen RX-8's. As for the responses you are getting from other people i think that mostly has to do with your little outburst, because no offense, you come off as an @ss when you start calling people idiots and retards. It's quite alright to disagree with people and voice your opinions, but it's another matter altogether when you start insulting people that in my eyes also have valid points about the RX-8. In summation, yes the rx-8 is a great all around sports car with it's own set of flaws, but that also goes for every sports car on the road today including the Z and as for the poor sales figures, in both cases that can be contributed mostly to the state of the economy and less on the flaws of each of these cars cause honestly there's not many normal people that can afford the upkeep of a sports car at this point in time.
cossie1600 is offline   Reply With Quote