View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 06:17 PM   #50 (permalink)
bboypuertoroc
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '06 Evo IX GSR
bboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@FontanaNissan View Post
I have pointed this link to my tuner Jon at HB Speed in Fountain Valley, CA. Jon is one of the premier tuners in Southern California. He has tuned a large percentage of the west coast Time Attack cars out here. I'm sure he'd be happy to shed some light on this topic of whether 30psi on an FP Red with stock internals and only ARP headstuds will hold up.

P.S. Running 30psi on pumpgas...do you beat your girlfriend as well??? Cuz that's just a mean thing to do to your motor!!!
Can't wait

And yes, when my wife doesn't have my sammich ready after work I put my wife beater on and kick her around while she's on her hands and knees scrubbing my floor.

Tony (is running 30psi by my tuner's suggestion)

Last edited by bboypuertoroc; 07-14-2009 at 06:19 PM.