View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 08:25 PM   #79 (permalink)
Hambone1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z MB 7AT Sport
Hambone1 has a spectacular aura aboutHambone1 has a spectacular aura about

Once Cossie is done angrily masturbating to Jeremy Clarkson reviewing the Prius, I'm hoping he will take a deep breath and do some careful reading, which may or may not be a foreign skill for him. First of all, I am amazed, no shocked rather, that from any of my comments, he was able to divine that I am unaware of how a rotary engine works. A mind reader, and not only that, a mind reader of thoughts that don't exist. Almost spooky. Your entire little rant was targeted at an imaginary slight toward the RX8, never did I call it inferior or poorly done, I said it sold poorly and was what I considered to be a quirky man's sports car, which is hard to argue with given that it is a singular model in almost every aspect. The 370Z is no doubt a sales failure compared to the 350Z, for reasons that have been beaten to death more than a hooker mouthing off to Mike Tyson. And finally, you make it sound as if I was whispering naughty rumors about the RX8 in the hallways between classes...spreading rumors? Really man, it's cool to relive your childhood and all, but to have a rumor to spread someone has to give a ****. I'm just a dude on an internet forum with one man's opinion.
Hambone1 is offline   Reply With Quote