View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 02:42 PM   #77 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
I don't disagree with you one bit about it being a sales failure, especially with the second gen RX-8. Of course you can look no further than the 370Z to see how it is becoming a sales failure too. My point is that if Mazda had done a better job with the car, they wouldn't put themselves in a situation where they ruined the car's reputation and the overall performance of the vehicle. If you are going to go around spreading rumors, at least get your $hit straight. I don't love the RX-8, but I don't hate them either. I just hate to hear all these people pissing on it because some idiots don't understand how the motor work or some people are too lazy to check the oil level.
and i don't disagree with you either, the renesis engine in the RX-8 did solve some of the problems from previous designs, but was poorly executed in the first gen RX-8's. As for the responses you are getting from other people i think that mostly has to do with your little outburst, because no offense, you come off as an @ss when you start calling people idiots and retards. It's quite alright to disagree with people and voice your opinions, but it's another matter altogether when you start insulting people that in my eyes also have valid points about the RX-8. In summation, yes the rx-8 is a great all around sports car with it's own set of flaws, but that also goes for every sports car on the road today including the Z and as for the poor sales figures, in both cases that can be contributed mostly to the state of the economy and less on the flaws of each of these cars cause honestly there's not many normal people that can afford the upkeep of a sports car at this point in time.
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote