View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 01:02 PM   #73 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambone1 View Post
I just love remedial history lessons. Thanks Wikipedia! If you read closely, you will note I never said it was a failure as a vehicle on it's own merits, I said it was a sales failure.
I don't disagree with you one bit about it being a sales failure, especially with the second gen RX-8. Of course you can look no further than the 370Z to see how it is becoming a sales failure too. My point is that if Mazda had done a better job with the car, they wouldn't put themselves in a situation where they ruined the car's reputation and the overall performance of the vehicle. If you are going to go around spreading rumors, at least get your $hit straight. I don't love the RX-8, but I don't hate them either. I just hate to hear all these people pissing on it because some idiots don't understand how the motor work or some people are too lazy to check the oil level.
cossie1600 is offline   Reply With Quote