View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 10:43 AM   #19 (permalink)
nynhex
Base Member

Drives: 370z
nynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold K. View Post
Nobody uses TWM?

From the 350Z forum, they seem to have done their homework and designed a quality product.

Nissan 370Z / Infiniti G37 Short Shifters - TWM Performance
I have always liked TWM products but honestly their customer service sucks. When I had a MS3 they released a SSP that caused the car to pop out of gear while driving and you couldn't get back into gear. We all complained and they re-designed the SSP with no throw reduction and made us pay for return shipping to swap out.

I'd be interested to try this short shifter but I'd definitely do my homework first.

Also, I had a B&M in my 350z and it had the same vibration you're talking about. It wasn't very precise in the 350 and was very notchy. I hope this works better as it's my next mod on the 370z.
nynhex is offline   Reply With Quote