View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 10:28 AM   #69 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambone1 View Post
P.S. guys, keep in mind this is a guy who wanted to file a class action lawsuit on Nissan, because he didn't know that the "miles to empty" readout in the car was an estimate. Just saying
Oh yes now i remember, i also commented on that thread a while back myself and specifically recall letting him know that the miles to empty gauge was an estimate and not a factual statement of how many miles are left to go before empty. Back on topic though, when i was researching on which car i was going to get next the RX-8 also popped into my head as a possible choice. I quickly discovered all the pitfalls of the wankel engine and all the problems that people have been having with those engines and the RX-8 quickly became a "no way in hell" for me, not to mention i got through talking to an actual mazda service technician that i swapped parts with on my cobalt and he personally told me that the RX-8 has the most problems out of any car mazda sells. Hell he even told me that they currently had 2 RX-8's in their service shop that had to be towed there because of engine issues. While the 370Z also has some issues of its own they seem to be far less widespread than the RX-8's problems and also after actually taking a test drive in one needless to say i was hooked after that.
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote