View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 04:11 PM   #17 (permalink)
Rui Z
Track Member

Drives: 8====D
Rui Z has a spectacular aura aboutRui Z has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaxh View Post
I've been reading all the reviews online and there seems to be a mixed reaction to the AT. Some people praise it for its improvement over traditional AT's, but then other critics take the stance that it is not worth owning the AT with the MT option being so much more desirable in several ways. The parents are advising against the MT and their advice to a certain extent has been pretty solid, so we'll see. Either way, there's a sick ride in my near future

Haha, thanks for the responses guys. I'm pumped to be officially inducted into the community.
Why are you parents advising you against the MT?

I learned to drive manual on my 370Z. When I bought the car, I had my friend come to the dealership at midnight to drive it home for me

I'm glad I got the manual cuz it's so much fun shifting gears. There are times I want to be lazy and wish I would have gotten an automatic. But those times are far outweighed by the times I want to have fun with my car by shifting with a clutch & stick. I seriously believe that I relieve stress just by driving a manual on my way home from work.