View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 11:33 PM   #33 (permalink)
arcticreaver
Track Member

Drives: 2009 Z34 7AT PG
arcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to arcticreaver Send a message via MSN to arcticreaver Send a message via Yahoo to arcticreaver

i think i was really just paranoid with the car when i first got the Z. honestly, i didn't want to invest in the clear bra because i wanted to get exhaust and intake, etc.

it hurt when i got my first rock chip in the paint. it was on the driver side door and it was small but i knew it was there even though no one could tell.

dr. colorchip work OKAY. not the best from my experience. i got one for my girl and she has a black is250 and it really didn't help out with the chips on that car. moderate success at best with the dr. colorchip.

i've learned to live with the tiny chips and whatevers. what you want to do is get that baby repainted and apply the clear bra all over your car. i think they do have options where you can actually cover your whole car with that stuff. my co-worker, who WAS a car freak had that stuff done few years ago. and at the time it cost him around 2-3 grand for the whole shabang but he said no chips what so ever.

up to you. but i would try and get that bumper repainted. unless it's just dirty from the video you posted.
arcticreaver is offline   Reply With Quote