View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 08:22 AM   #35 (permalink)
Hambone1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z MB 7AT Sport
Hambone1 has a spectacular aura aboutHambone1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by waleed786 View Post
I don't mean to hijack the OP's thread but I'm coming from an rsx and was wondering about the difference (no one ever compares the 2 for obvious reasons ) is the extra weight/size really noticeable or was it easy to adjust to? How about the outside view between the two?
You say handling was about the same but I guess I was expecting more...in the s2k forums they say that the s2k is on a whole new level, that the turns they made in the rsx at 35mph, they now make at 60-70...did you have a similar feeling with your Z or you think they're just exaggerating?
As far as comparing the two, it's an apples to oranges comparison. The most elemental difference will be going from FWD to RWD. Beyond that, in regards to the weight difference, the Z is a car that in my opinion drives "small." Visibility out of the Z, put plainly, sucks. You have zero 3/4 visibility and huge blindspots, and have to rely on your mirrors exclusively to check before you switch lanes. The rear glass is also pretty tight to see out of, however if you're cautious or get a new one with the backup camera you will be fine. The handling is significantly better, a combination of the setup and RWD will make it a night and day comparison.
Hambone1 is offline   Reply With Quote