View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 08:10 AM   #34 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
having owned an RX7, I also know several folks with 8's. The engines not only return terrible mileage and are low on power and torque, engines on these suckers blow at around 50k miles. I kid you not, 2 of 6 people with 8's here in my small/medium sized town have gotten 2 new engines under warranty. All failed from apex seal deterioration.
The longest I ever heard of an FD lasting was around 110K miles, and everyone was stunned that it lasted that long. It wasn't pushing a ton of boost, pretty mild, running 13's.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote