View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 06:51 AM   #30 (permalink)
waleed786
Base Member

Drives: United States
waleed786 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drex View Post
coming from an rsx (type-s i assume?), you will notice a difference in the gear box. the rsx is much smoother and easier to shift, but i have no complaints after a month of owning my z. handling and road feel are about the same or better in the z than the rsx. although, im still in the break in period, so i haven't taken the z anywhere near the limits yet.

i can't compare to the rx-8 since ive never driven one. i hate how they look, but that's just my opinion.
I don't mean to hijack the OP's thread but I'm coming from an rsx and was wondering about the difference (no one ever compares the 2 for obvious reasons ) is the extra weight/size really noticeable or was it easy to adjust to? How about the outside view between the two?
You say handling was about the same but I guess I was expecting more...in the s2k forums they say that the s2k is on a whole new level, that the turns they made in the rsx at 35mph, they now make at 60-70...did you have a similar feeling with your Z or you think they're just exaggerating?
waleed786 is offline   Reply With Quote