View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 02:19 PM   #18 (permalink)
Cell
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garbage Truck
Cell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abecus View Post
it's funny because the RX-8 guys say the exact same thing about Nissan and the Z lol something about a crouched down frog-catfish. To each their own I guess. And idk about those slalom numberrs because the Mustang GT got a 68 or something when in reality, it's no where near on the same level as the Z.

And what about the MT gearbox? After driving the genesis coupe I've become a lot more picky about them, that thing was horrible! Plus I'm still a little new to stick shift so I don't want something that's near impossible to drive smoothly

I am not a big fan of the fangs either but between the fangs and the rx8.... the fangs please...
Cell is offline   Reply With Quote